You are here


Wednesday, May 18, 2005

PETITION TO ENTER PLEA OF GUILTY Per General Order 2005-11: "Effective immediately, unless otherwise ordered by the court, in any criminal case where the defendant intends to enter a guilty plea to any felony or Class A misdemeanor violation, the defendant, the defendant's counsel, and the government's counsel shall complete and file the most recent court approved form entitled "Petition to Enter A Guilty Plea" available on the District Court's web site. Counsel shall not alter or amend the Petition without the express approval of the court."

You may download the updated Petition from our web site @ General Order 2005-11 is located on our web site @

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Clerk's Office at (402)661-7350.

Thank you,
United States District Court Clerk's Office