PROB HOT JOBS:2013-01-29 Lincoln-Public Area Attendant
Consider joining our Marcus Hotels and Resorts Collection, The Cornhusker, A Marriott Hotel. This property is a true icon of Midwest hospitality where old-world charm meets modern convenience. Seeking talented individuals who thrive on providing quality, value and exceptional customer service, setting us apart as the standard of luxury for downtown Lincoln hotels, and as a Marriott property beginning 12.12.12.
Discover the countless features that have made us a premier choice for Employment as Lincoln's finest for more than 75 years.Be part of the EXCITEMENT!!
POSITION PURPOSE: Assist with routine and special cleaning needs of the Hotel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform all tasks as assigned by Housekeeping Management.
- Promote excellent guest/associate rapport by completing all requests promptly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Clean all assigned areas in accordance with the established standards of cleanliness.
- Answer communication devices promptly.
- Acknowledge and turn in daily task assignment sheet upon completion.
- Assist with all general cleaning and rehabilitation projects as directed.
- Maintain all floor/carpet/doormat care needs within the hotel.
- Report all repair needs to Housekeeping Management.
- Perform spotting or shampooing of carpets as requested.
- Maintain all public areas as assigned.
- Ensure all supplies are in place.
- Maintain all equipment in safe, clean condition.
- Take responsibility for all chemicals and equipment assigned to him/her.
- Participate in the promotion of safety and security in assigned work areas.
- Support work efforts of other Housekeeping associates as directed.
- Complete all assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Follow appropriate standards of conduct, hygiene, uniforms and appearance.
- Represent the hotel with professionalism and decorum.
- Make recommendations to his/her supervisor regarding improved methods and procedures in order to have a positive impact on guest/associate satisfaction.
- Maintain condition and cleanliness of work area.
- Attend all required Housekeeping Department meetings and other Hotel meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be punched in, in uniform, and ready for work as scheduled.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must represent Hotel in a courteous and well-groomed manner.
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel, bend, lift, grasp, stretch, and push a cart on a regular basis.
EOE / M / F / D / V
Apply online at www.marriott.com/careers
Tuesday, January 29, 2013