PROB HOT JOBS:2012-12-10 Omaha-Coffee Shop Barista
Coffee Shop Barista Part Time Store #8
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Reviews and fills customer orders for the day. Handles food in a safe manner and ensures the work area is always clean and neat.
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Makes an effort to learn customers' names and to address them by name whenever possible.
Assists customers by: (examples include)
- escorting them to the products they're looking for
- securing products that are out of reach
- loading or unloading heavy items
- making note of and passing along customer suggestions or requests
- performing other tasks in every way possible to enhance the shopping experience.
- Answers the telephone promptly when called upon, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call including taking customer orders.
- Takes customer orders at the counter.
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Handles food in a safe manner and ensures the work area is always clean and neat.
- Reviews the status and appearance of the food for freshness.
- Ensures that an adequate food supply is ready and on hand and develops or follows a production list.
- Anticipates product needs for the department on a daily basis.
- Prepares and replenishes product as necessary.
- Checks in product, puts product away, and may review invoices.
- Runs the department registers and receives payment, makes change, etc., where applicable.
- Removes trash in a timely manner.
- Maintains strict adherence to department and company guidelines related to personal hygiene and dress.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
(These are considered occasional in nature)
- Washes dishes as necessary.
- Orders product and supplies as necessary.
- Prices products for customers as necessary.
- Assists in other areas of store as needed.
- Performs other job related duties and special projects as required.
Apply online at www.hy-vee.com
Monday, December 10, 2012