PROB HOT JOBS:2012-11-14 Omaha-Hos/Hostess
To greet guests upon entrance to dining room, direct guests to appropriate seating, and record payments upon guest's completion of meal.
- Schedule dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners.
- Greet guests, escorts them to tables, provides menus, and adds or removes place settings as required.
- Responds to concerns of patrons as directed by supervisor.
- Assign work tasks and coordinate activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons and fairness to servers.
- Inspect dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisitions table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations.
- Notify servers of new tables and notify line cooks of the arrival of large parties.
- May train dining room employees. May schedule work hours and keep time records of dining room workers.
- May assist in planning menus. May prepare beverages and expedite food orders.
- May total receipts, at end of shift, to verify sales and clear cash register. May collect payment from customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply online at www.jqhhotels.com
Wednesday, November 14, 2012