PROB HOT JOBS: 2013-01-28 Omaha-Compound Mixer
Compound Mixer (Omaha)
LSI Staffing is seeking hard working, self motivated individuals to work in a production environment for one of our clients. We are offering two shifts Monday-Thursday. 1st shift hours are 5:00AM-3:30PM, 2nd shift hours are 3:15PM-1:45AM.
1. Complete production tasks on a rotational basis as assigned by the supervisor/team leader of the department. These tasks include:
a. Retrieving and verifying raw materials to complete work orders
b. Referring to charts for the necessary measurements, PPE, batch coding, etc.
c. Manufacture or package raw materials through manual or machine operations and pack into corrugated boxes
d. Inspect the product for quality (labels, weights, visual)
e. Preparing unused raw materials for return to the warehouse
f. Assisting in the cleaning of the department. (90%)
2. Performs other related duties as assigned by management, including performing relief or fill in work in other departments as needed. (10%)
• Self motivated with the ability to work at a fast pace in order to meet department units and production needs
• Ability to work as a member of a team to meet department goals
• Manual dexterity
• Knowledge of various equipment (Fill machines, pallet jack, box knifes, and batch gun) is helpful
• Attention to detail
• Ability to read and comprehend work orders
• Effective listening skills
• Safety Oriented
• 8-hour HazMat training upon hire, and annually
You will be required to pass a pre-employment back screen, drug and nicotine screen and background check. You must be able to lift 60 lbs.
*You can apply in person Monday -- Friday 8am to 11am @ 4228 S. 50th Street in the Spring Valley Shopping Plaza.
*You can also apply on-line @ LSI Staffing.com.
*We offer paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k, and insurance.
*Ask about our employee referral program and earn extra CASH!!
Monday, January 28, 2013