Approved Federal Mediator - Roger J. Miller
McGrath, North Law Firm
- Other Labor Litigation
- Labor/Mgmt. Reporting and Disclosure Act
- Labor/Mgmt. Relations
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Occupational Safety/Health
- Admitted to practice in Nebraska in June 1973 and in Colorado in July 1973 (inactive).
- Has co-mediated three to four matters pending before the Sarpy County Small Claims Court pursuant to an agreement between the Court and the Concord Center.
- After completing the Iowa PERB Mediator Training, contacted as a trainee mediator. Observed the mediation of a collective bargaining agreement between the City of Missouri Valley, IA and it's police department in May 2007. Supervisor was Charles Boldt.
- Has observed Michael Mullin open a mediation session. Has shadowed John Brownrigg through a complete mediation. Has mediated several employment cases as an advocate.
- Has litigated matters between numerous state and federal agencies and courts arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act, OSHA, Americans with Disabilities Act, etc.
- Has litigated matters between numerous state and federal agencies and courts regarding disputes arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Has negotiated numerous collective bargaining agreements and has handled multiple proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board.
- Has provided advice and counsel on a variety of labor relations and Human Resources related matters.