Approved Federal Mediator - Michael J. Tye
1419 Central Avenue
- Diversity Assault Case (Federal Court) - Full Agreement 06/16/1997
- Property Dispute (State Court) - Full Agreement 06/20/1997
- Debt Dispute (Small Claims Court) - Full Agreement 06/28/1997
- Axmann v. Carlos O'Kelly's (Civil Rights-Jobs - Federal Court) - Full Agreement 06/30/1999
- Pettit v. NE Turkey Growers (Civil Rights-Jobs - Federal Court) - No Agreement 07/28/1999
Primary Areas of Mediation Practice:
- Land Condemnation
- All Other Real Property
Affiliated with the Following Mediation Centers:
Central Mediation Center
- Also admitted in Minnesota in October 1988.
- Has mediated numerous family cases, special education cases and other matters as a mediator for Central Mediation Center.
- Additional areas of mediation experience: Family law matters including custody, visitation, property and support issues; commercial litigation and contracts.